Coachella Party Pack by CALIWATER
We reached out to the LA-based desert gurus at CALIWATER, makers of the original cactus water, to hear more about their beverages and what their team thought would make a sweet Coachella Party Pack. You can find them each Sunday of the festival serving up cactus water poolside at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs.
1. CALIWATER Cactus Water, $2.49 — Seriously this is your perfect Coachella companion. Here are 3 reasons to pick up cactus water before you head out:
- It’s a natural hangover remedy: Clinical trials have shown drinking cactus water before alcohol significantly reduces your hangover symptoms like dry mouth, nausea and headaches. We’ve all been there, and when you’re having an unforgettable weekend, the last thing you want is a headache getting in the way.
- Antioxidants keeping you young all weekend long: The antioxidant benefits don’t just stop with improving your vision for watching your favorite artists, but also in lowering your chances of premature aging. The prickly pear cactus fruit in cactus water is known to help the skin maintain its natural oil barrier so slather on your favorite sunscreen while drinking a CALIWATER and you’re bound to fight those harmful UV rays while you’re out all weekend.
- Hydration,hydration,hydration: With temps into the 90’s, you’ll want to take our word for it and stock up on keeping yourself HYDRATED! CALIWATER has 5 naturally-occurring electrolytes which supports hydration, is wild-harvested and 100% natural.
CALIWATER is available at Whole Foods, Target in SoCal and on Amazon Prime. 🌵
2. band.do Too Chill To Spill Drink Sleeve, $6 — Your mission is clear. Keep your cactus water (or IPA) nice and cold with a nifty neoprene koozie from our lady friends at ban.do.
3. Inflatable Pineapple Pool Raft, $29.99 — Your Insta account deserves this bright and sunny float and it’s on Amazon Prime so it can be yours just in time to party.
4. RAEN Parkhurst Sunglasses, $170 — Pick up some champagne colored polarized sunnies to accompany that Sunday morning mimosa. Available with free two-day shipping from our buds at RAEN.
5. Free People Classic Frayed Bandana, $14 — We know what you’re thinking... bandanas, for Coachella? Groundbreaking 😒. BUT this little guy can be a lifesaver if there’s an epic windstorm so find yourself one worth toting along.
6. 'Festive Floral' Temporary Tattoo by Helen Dealtry, $5 for set of 2 — Based in Brooklyn and known best for her distinct hand-painted floral designs, Helen Dealtry has worked with some of the leading names in the fashion and interiors industry. Her array of watercolor temporary tattoos are insanely gorgeous and will definitely help you make your mark.
7. Cabo Chips ‘Mango Chili Lime’ Tortilla Chips, $3.49 — Inspired by authentic Mexican street food, Cabo Chips uses real, fresh mango in Mango Chili Lime, along with ancient grains like, Teff and Chia. With a sprinkle of sea salt, California red chili pepper and fresh lime juice this makes a killer snack on the road.