Coachella Q&A: BØRNS
Okay, wait, BØRNS is joining The Lumineers on tour this Summer? It's like if that's not enough overwhelming information to digest, there's more. We had the opportunity to host a Q&A with the singer leading up to his performance at this year's Coachella Music Festival. In other words, where you'll be able to find us lined up across the front row, hands up, faces melting. We covered everything from what's in his travel survival bag, which fellow performers he's most excited to see, to our favorite of his replies...what he's most nervous about. Join the drum circle, below:
1. When the Coachella lineup was announced, what's the best reaction you received from a fan, friend, or family member?
Is Guns and Roses a new rap group?!
2. Are you a Coachella newbie? If so, what are you most excited or most nervous about? If you're a veteran, what's the one story that encapsulates your past Coachella experience? You know, the tale that all your friends make you tell over and over again.
I'm a novice to the Coachella experience. Most excited and nervous about waking up naked painted in henna in the middle of a drum circle.
3. What's in your Coachella survival bag and does that bag include any extra special add-ons for your set that we can look forward to?
Lace garments, maracas, strong pheromones, a couple limes... all ingredients of my live show.
4. What fellow Coachella artist are you most likely to watch front & center both weekends?
Wolf Alice, Grimes, LCD Sound System… I'm just going to follow the sweet sounds wherever they may lead.
5. Post-Coachella, anything exciting on the horizon we should know about and share with the universe? Do you promise to tell KKS next time you play in LA? Pinky promise?
I'm on tour all summer with a mix of headlining shows and festivals in the US and Europe. Also stoked to be joining The Lumineers on tour this September.